This is the time of year that many of our beauty loving (and obsessed) friends, family and loved ones will be graduating from high schools and universities and moving on to the next phase of their lives.
These beauty-themed graduation gifts will help your beauty lover look, feel and even smell more polished, sophisticated and successful than ever and ready to take on higher education, the boardroom, and - of course, the world!
1. A chic, luxurious cosmetic bag - We love Henri Bendel's Centennial Stripe Double Handle Cosmetic Case , Tory Burch's Crinkle Large Cosmetic Case and Louis Vuitton's Monogram Canvas Pochette Cosmétique.
2. A comprehensive and easy to use brow kit - Urban Decay Brow Box Brown Sugaror Too Faced Brow Envy Brow Shaping & Defining Kit.
3. A classic, feminine everyday fragrance CHANEL No. 5 Eau Premiere and Bvlgari Eau Parfumee Green Tea 1.33 oz Eau de Toilette Spray.
4. A sophisticated red and nude nail polish - Lancome's In All Her Splendor and Laura Mercier's Nail Lacquer in Nude Peach.
5. A luxurious, top of the line eye lash curler - shu uemura 24K Gold Eyelash Curler, and Tweezerman ProCurl Eyelash Curler Rose Gold are great (and pretty) choices.
6. A beautiful, long lasting cosmetic brush set - Bobbi Brown's Luxe Brush Collection and Sephora Brand Perfect Ten Brush Set ($150 Value) Perfect Ten Brush Set are sets she will use for years to come.
7. A high-end makeup palette - Bobbi Brown Custom Palette and
Yves Saint Laurent OMBRES 5 LUMIÈRES5 Colour Harmony For Eyes - 1 Sahara will make her smile!
8. A boudoir/Vanity style mirror - Irving Rice Rimless Rectangular Mirror - 7x Magnification and Sephora Brand Lighted Table Vanity Mirror are beautiful and will last and last.
10. Original Creme de La Mer (or the Gel Creme version). It's a miracle in a jar. Period. - RLB