This season's beauty looks at Betsey Johnson's Fall 2010 show were sexy, wild and beautiful!
The hair and makeup couldn't have complemented her collection any better.
I loved the variations on the big, voluminous hair - in two full ponytails (see below).
Betsey was inspired by the sexy, superstar actresses in the cowgirl "French" western film, Las Petroleras (1971). Betsey's own gang of "bad girls" channel a sexy Brigitte Bardot's vibe.
The looks for the show were created by Sebastian Professional lead stylist Thomas Dunkin.Here's how you can get a very similar look, perfect for a hot date night! -RLB
Note: This look will also work well with a very full weave or clip-in extensions for lots of body and movement.
1. Generously spray Sebastian Professional Volupt Spray throughout damp hair for workable volume and texture.
2. Blow dry hair and set it with medium and large-sized Velcro rollers for height and body.
3. Once the hair has cooled, remove the rollers and lightly cover hair with Shaper Zero Gravity to create added texture and separation.
4. Create authentic cowgirl flair by separating hair into two loose, tousled pigtails and decorate them with torn fabric or thin leather ties. Finish with Re-Shaper.
Here are the Sebastian Professional products to try:
• Volupt Spray – Volume-Building Spray-Gel ($19.95)
• Shaper Zero Gravity – Dry, Brushable, Lightweight Control Hairspray ($15.95)
• Re-Shaper – Brushable Humidity-Resistant Strong Hold Hairspray($16.50)
For more information: