Makeup is expensive enough, but makeup applicators and brushes can be downright ridiculous in price. If it's not within your budget to have a full set of high-priced brushes just to put on powder and a bit of eyeshadow, you might want to have a look at Sigma, who make professional standard brushes at very reasonable prices compared to other high-end brands. I think there's something to be said for each of the sets that Sigma offers, but the one that really caught my eye is this complete kit of professional brushes. With a price of $69 at Mulberrypink.com for 12 brushes... it's really hard to find a deal like that if the quality of your makeup brushes is important to you.
The set includes five brushes for the face and seven brushes for eye makeup.
In the kit you'll find:
- A large powder brush made of natural bristles
- A foundation brush for liquid of cream foundation made of synthetic bristles.
- A large duo fiber brush designed to create an airbrushed finish when used with liquid foundation made of natural bristles
- A large angled brush to apply blush or contours is made of natural bristles
- A concealer brush with a rounded, tampered flat shape makes this brush ideal to conceal the under eye area is made of synthetic bristles
- A small angled brush for applying highlight shades under eyebrow is made of natural bristles
- An angled eyeliner brush for applying gel eyeliner or cream eyeliner is made of synthetic bristles
- A large shader brush with a flat shape for applying cream formulas and eyeshadow primers is made of natural bristles
- A pencil synthetic brush suitable for precise and firm strokes
- A blending brush for applying and blending color on the crease
- A liner brush with an extra-fine tip synthetic brush for a firm even stroke
- A medium shader brush for applying loose shadow and pigments made of natural bristles
These would make a great Mother's Day gift, as well!
Save on your beauty purchases at Sephora from TheFind's coupon site