Beauty For a Cause - Vapour Organic Elixir Plumping Lip Gloss in Honor



Beauty.com Cancer and Careers One of my favorite new Organic beauty brand discoveries, Vapour Organic Beauty has created a wonderful lip gloss, called Honor.

100% of Honor’s proceeds in October will be donated to benefit breast cancer research at the Cleveland Clinic Lerner Research Institute, which is working toward the first breast cancer vaccine.

Vapour Organic Beauty was co-founded by Krysia Boinis, botanical expert and young breast cancer survivor. " The Vapour line is formulated with food-grade, certified organic botanicals and pure, natural pigments and vitamins, so it is safe and gentle enough for those undergoing breast cancer treatments such as radiation or chemotherapy," says Boinis.

Honor Elixir Lip Plumping Gloss gives instant volume, color and dimension with a hydrating blend of botanicals and organic plumping ingredients. - RLB


Elixir Plumping Lip Gloss (Contains 70% Certified Organic Ingredients. The other 30% consists of natural mineral pigments and vitamins which are not available as certified organic.)
Net wt: .13 oz

*Certified Organic
**EcoCert


Go-->
Elixir Plumping Lip Gloss in Honor

Beauty.com

1 comment:

purity lover said...

good day everyone!!!
I’m already at my late 40’s when I started using SP Beauty Lift Wrinkle Serum. Everyone who sees me tells me that I look younger! They even asked me if I had a face lift, because the wrinkles on my face just disappeared! I really love this product so much that I also tried using the other SP beauty products. I recommended it to all my friends and relatives. It really gave me the confidence that I needed, especially now that I’m in my 40’s! here’s how.http://www.internetfountain.com/?cid=1103&affiliateid=140