In this series of beauty & personal care product finds - Super Cute!- I'll be telling you about products which have innovative, artistic, fantasy, child-like, vintage and/or retro themes and an "irresistible" quality to them!
These make perfect little splurges and gifts for yourself or for the girly girl (or someone youthful in spirit!) in your life too.
Tiny little pom poms on natural brown lashes...now THIS is super cute, right? Shu Uemura has just introduced a new lash in their Tokyo Lash bar 2011 line, called Mini -Fancy BonBon Lashes.
If you just want to have some fun, seriously shake up your eyelash look or add to coordinating outfit for a big dress up party, these lashes are just what you need. As with all of Shu Uemura's lashes, the quality is excellent, and you will certainly get several uses out of these with care. Since these are shorter in length that traditional lashes, they will work best on the outer corners of your eyes, but you can experiment with different placements as well! - RLB
To get the most out of your lashes apply them in exactly this way:
- gently curl the lashes with an Eyelash Curler,
- using slant tweezers, gently peel off the False Eyelashes from the plastic platform,
- soften the band of False Eyelashes to give it a curve. if the False Eyelashes seem to be too wide for your eyes, adjust the width by trimming the outer corner,
- apply a few drops of Eyelash Adhesive to the bottom edge of the False Eyelash,
- wait 5-6 seconds for the Adhesive to begin to dry,
- apply the False Eyelashes along upper lash line working from the outside corner of the eye inwards,
- wait for the adhesive to dry completely before applying makeup.
Go-->Shu Uemura Mini-Fancy BonBon Lashes