1. Somme Institute Skin Care * Transport Pads, pictured above. More coming on this line in 2013
2. Vera Wang Skin Brightening Primer
3. CoverGirl Clump Crusher Mascara
4. Talika Skin Retouch
5. Dark and Lovely 6 Week Anti-Revision Serum Cream
6. Garnier Sleek and Shine Moroccan Oil Treatment + Sleek and Shine Hair Collection
7. Pantene Pro-V Restore Beautiful Lengths Smoothing Balm
8. Smashbox Camera Ready BB Cream
9. CoverGirl Outlast Stay Brilliant Nail Gloss
10. Dolce & Gabbana Pour Femme
Tell me, what were some of your favorite beauty products this year? Any others that you found out about on this very blog that you're loving?
EXTRA: A look back at 2012 Highlights for Palacinka Blog!
This year I was incredibly honored to receive several fantastic mentions, accolades and be included in some wonderful beauty projects.
I also expanded my reach outside of this blog, the subscriber newsletter and twitter to reach even more of you with additional beauty content.
I invite you to take a look at any of the following recaps if you haven't yet seen them.
Top Finalist in the 2012 Allure Magazine Beauty Blogger of the Year Awards
CoverGirl Outlast Stay Brilliant Nail Gloss How-To Video
CoverGirl Ambassador for BET Black Girls Rock Awards
Named as a Makeup Maven for the iPhone app PRIMP
Named a Beauty Expert for the IPad shopping app Pickie
Named a 2012 Top Global Beauty Blogger
Palacinka on Pinterest...Follow me now! :)
Thank you to all my wonderful Palacinka Beauty readers for your kind, encouraging words. As always I'm very happy to have been able to share another year's worth of beauty products, reviews, features and interviews with all of you.
I thank you very much for all of your support over the years....stay tuned to more exciting projects and announcements to come in 2013 that I can't wait to share with all of you.
I wish you all a very happy and prosperous New Year!