- NEW Brow Architect shape, liner+ definer
- NEW Lights, Camera, Action statement mascara
- airbrush finish bamboo foundation brush
- Amazonian clay 12-hour full coverage foundation (I used the shade dark, and there are four other shades available).
- Amazonian clay 12-hour blush in a new shade, Fearless, (which is a pretty, flattering warm pink).
- Amazonian butter lipstick in NEW shade, plummy rose
Get those wallets ready everyone.
Tarte has created one of their best collections - and all housed in a chic, chevron print clutch for travel or to take out on the town.
The collection, (valued at $165) contains some of their beauty classics, and a few new fantastic products./shades:
I'm a huge fan of the Lights, Camera, Action mascara line, and the new statement mascara gives even fuller, longer lashes which are nicely defined.
I also love the airbrush bamboo foundation brush in the matching Chevron print - perfect to display on your beauty counter and the brush is so soft and applies the Amazonian clay foundation like a dream. The effect is completely polished, yet still natural looking.
The new Amazonian butter lipstick is a great, universal "your lips but better shade" and is very moisturizing, while giving a great creamy, semi-matte finish.
Make Sure you TUNE IN to QVC on February 5th (One day only!) to buy this collection
Go--> Tarte QVC Journey to Natural 6-Piece Collection $59.94 - February 5th 2013
*This product was provided courtesy of tarte PR for reviewing purposes.