We're starting off July with a great summer reader giveaway from our friends at Neutrogena!
1 lucky reader will win the new Neutrogena Beach Defense Water + Sun Sunscreen Collection. Please see below for how to easily enter the giveaway.
And here are some additional tips about practicing safe sun.
How to apply sunscreen:
It might seem obvious, but you’d be surprised how many people don’t know these facts! - RLB
- First and foremost, know that not all broad-spectrum sunscreens are created equal. Look for NEUTROGENA® products with Helioplex technology for protection that not only meets but exceeds FDA guidelines!
- The shot method. You need one ounce of sunscreen every two hours. As a visual, that is enough to fill a shot glass.
- Reapply sunscreen every 2 hours, or immediately after swimming, toweling off or sweating.
- Sunscreens should be applied 30 minutes before sun exposure to allow the ingredients to fully bind to the skin.
- When applying lotion, make sure to rub completely into the skin for full protection.
To enter the giveaway:
Step 1: e-mail us: firstname.lastname@example.org with "Neutrogena" in the subject line
Step 2: Include in your e-mail: Name/Address/Contact information
Only one entry per person please. U.S. entries only.
Giveaway ends Friday July 12th, 2013 at 12 midnight EST