Here's our first palette pick for this holiday season!
Urban Decay has expanded their Naked palette sensation with a new palette for cheeks, eyes and lashes.
This is one you might just want to keep for yourself...
Naked On The Run has just about everything you need, to look like a better version of yourself - in very flattering, goof-proof shades.
With it's compact size (about 4.5in x 4.5in), is perfect for travel when you're packing light, as well as in your purse for late day or after-office touch ups (you will need brushes, which are not included in the palette, however).
With 5 eyeshadows in matte/shimmer/metallic finishes, a bronzer, blush, full size Nourishing Gloss lip gloss travel sized Perversion mascara and mini 24/7 Glide-On eye pencil, this is a fantastic deal.
All of the products feature Urban Decay's superior textures and finishes. The warm pink of the gloss and blush instantly warmed my complexion up. The eyeliner is creamy, smooth and is a pretty plumy-deep brown. The highlighter and bronzer are very adjustable and can be layered to fit your needs. The shadows are all very pretty and work layered together, with a smoky eye look and as a soft eyeliner as well.
The advantage, of course, of having this palette is having so many flattering, easy colors and products in one place. Don't wait! Order this one for yourself, or that fellow Urban Decay fan ASAP. - RLB
This set contains:
- 5 x 0.4 oz Eye shadows in Dive (metallic rose/gold micro-shimmer), Fix (soft taupe matte), Resist (medium metallic taupe), Dare (medium brown matte), Stun (metallic bronze/light gold micro-shimmer)
- 0.3 oz Bronzer (medium bronze matte)
- 0.3 oz Blush (vibrant pink/light shimmer)
- 0.13 oz Full-Size Naked Ultra Nourishing Gloss lip gloss in Sesso (rose/pink shimmer)
- 0.13 oz Perversion mascara in Blackest Black
- 0.03 oz 24/7 Glide-On eye pencil
Go-->Urban Decay Naked On The Run