- Risi-Leanne Baranja is the creator of the blog Palacinka (PAL-A-CHINK-A) Beauty, and was named a Allure Magazine 2012 finalist for Beauty Blogger of the Year.
- She was also recently named a Top 100 Hair and Beauty Blogger To Hire 2013 .
- She is currently a Beauty Expert for the PRIMP app - Allure Magazine's "Best Beauty Apps for Your Phone to Download"
Risi-Leanne served as a COVERGIRL ambassador for the 2012 Black Girls Rock! Awards for BET and was featured in a COVERGIRL How-To Video for Outlast Stay Brilliant Nail Gloss.
Risi-Leanne began her blog in 2006 and since then has been covered by The Los Angeles Times, Washington Post, Glamour, Shape Magazine and Tyra Banks' TypeF.com. She has also been featured on AOL and Better TV.
- An early and trusted leader in the beauty blog space. (Founded in 2005).
- Mentioned as a top 50 Beauty Blog by leading UK shopping site, Everydaysale (August 2011).
- Named one of Allure magazine on line's favorite beauty blogs!
- Content is listed weekly on shopping site Thefind.com.
- Founder contributes original beauty features to top publications and media outlets which are linked back to Palacinka Beauty Blog: New York's WBLS 107.5 radio "Beauty and the Beat", Juicy Magazine, Daily Glow, BeautyHigh, StyleCaster, The Style Glossy.
- Frequent press mentions and interviews with national publications like Shape Magazine, The Los Angeles Times, Forbes Magazine, The Washington Post, Glamour, More Magazine, AOL, Tyra Banks' site Typef.com and more.
- One of a select group of bloggers invited by Proctor + Gamble to tour their Beauty + Grooming headquarters (2010).
- Part of the Total Beauty network of blogs.
- Past advertisers/sponsors have included: Lancome, Bliss, L'Occitane, Beautymint.com.
175,000+ page views, 100k unique visitors in an average month
7k Twitter followers
Over 5k+ newsletter subscribers
Meet our readers
Palacinka Beauty Blog readers are beauty lovers who want the latest and greatest in cosmetics, skincare, haircare, fragrance and health/wellness products. They are net-savvy, multi-ethnic and eager to try out new brands/products.
80% Live in the United States and Canada, 10% Live in Europe, 10% Live in Asia.
77% College graduates or higher.
75% Have bought online in the past 30 days.
Our readers rely on us to help them make purchasing decisions.
Deals and Giveaways
We have weekly beauty giveaway exclusively for our newsletter subscribers, as well as frequent giveaways on our blog.
We also have popular blog features in which sponsorship opportunities are available:
Natural Beauty Find
Drugstore Buy of the Week
Impulse Buy of the Week
Nail Polish Find
Budget Beauty Find
In addition, sponsorships are available for our Twitter posts. If you're interested in sponsorship or advertising opportunities here, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We have loads of ideas on how best to get your message to our readers.
You can also email us directly at email@example.com.