We look forward to answering your questions and helping you craft a campaign that will maximize your ROI.
Leader in the industry
- An early and trusted leader in the beauty blog space. (Founded in 2005).
- Mentioned as a top 50 Beauty Blog by leading UK shopping site, Everydaysale (August 2011).
- Named one of Allure magazine on line's favorite beauty blogs!
- Content is listed weekly on shopping site Thefind.com.
- Founder contributes original beauty features to top publications and media outlets which are linked back to Palacinka Beauty Blog: New York's WBLS 107.5 radio "Beauty and the Beat", Juicy Magazine, Daily Glow, BeautyHigh, StyleCaster, The Style Glossy.
- Frequent press mentions and interviews with national publications like Shape Magazine, The Los Angeles Times, Forbes Magazine, The Washington Post, Glamour, More Magazine, AOL, Tyra Banks' site Typef.com and more.
- One of a select group of bloggers invited by Proctor + Gamble to tour their Beauty + Grooming headquarters (2010).
- Part of the Total Beauty network of blogs.
- Past advertisers/sponsors have included: Lancome, Bliss, L'Occitane, Beautymint.com.
175,000+ page views, 100k unique visitors in an average month
5k Twitter followers
Over 5k newsletter subscribers
Meet our readers
Palacinka Beauty Blog readers are beauty lovers who want the latest and greatest in cosmetics, skincare, haircare, fragrance and health/wellness products. They are net-savvy, multi-ethnic and eager to try out new brands/products.
80% Live in the United States and Canada, 10% Live in Europe, 10% Live in Asia.
77% College graduates or higher.
75% Have bought online in the past 30 days.
Our readers rely on us to help them make purchasing decisions.
Deals and Giveaways
We have weekly beauty giveaway exclusively for our newsletter subscribers, as well as frequent giveaways on our blog.
We also have popular blog features in which sponsorship opportunities are available:
Natural Beauty Find
Drugstore Buy of the Week
Impulse Buy of the Week
Nail Polish Find
Budget Beauty Find
In addition, sponsorships are available for our Twitter posts. If you're interested in sponsorship or advertising opportunities here, please contact us at email@example.com.
We have loads of ideas on how best to get your message to our readers.
You can also email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.