Last week I attended a star-studded event to introduce Eva Mendes as the new face of Angel by Thierry Mugler*.
The legendary designer Thierry Mugler himself was there, along with fashion designer Rachel Roy and actress and former face of Angel, Naomi Watts.
Eva Mendes looked absolutely radiant in her custom-made Thierry Mugler seafoam green gown as she entered the party!
After pictures and interviews, she presented her new commercials for the EDP and the Perfume editions of Angel (very glamorous and sexy of course!). P.S. Eva Mendes ALSO sings the song in the commercial (so add that to her list of talents)!
Celebrity Makeup Artist Genevieve Herr shared with me how she created Eva's beautiful look for the evening.
- First, she primed Eva's skin with Clarins Beauty Flash Balm** and Multi-Active Day Cream.
- Using Thierry Mugler Beauty, she used 'Cooling Effect Compact Foundation' in Color #50.
- To contour Eva's features, she brushed on the 'Blush & Light Powder' in Brown & White.
- To prep the lips, she applied 'Flash Lips Foundation' in Nude and blended with 'Rouge Unique Lipstick' in Heaven.
- To create the sultry dramatic eye, she lined the whole eye from inner to outer corner on both the upper and lower lash lines in black "Eye Liner Cream".
- To highlight the lids, she swept on "Eye Shadow & Lights Quartet" in Sublime Nature to contour the eyes with beige and golden hues.
- Finally, she applied "Flash on Lashes Mascara' in Black to the lashes, but the secret weapon was a final coat of 'Vinyl Gloss' on the lashes to leave them looking wet and glossy.
*Review coming soon on the blog!
** One of my all time favorite Clarins products.
Photo credit, Getty Images.